P 07 5445 5561 | E email@example.com
Proud to be supported by:
Sunshine Coast Council’s grants program
Queensland Government Sports and Recreation Grants
Gambling Community Benefit Fund
SUBSCRIPTION FEES FOR THE COMING YEAR ARE DUE ON 1 MARCH 2022.
1. New Player Membership applications AND RENEWALS please fill out the registration form below to ensure your details are up to date.
2. Once this has been received you will be sent an emailed invoice allowing you to pay securely online with a credit/debit card. Contact the Club if you wish to pay by another method.
3. Confirmation of your membership will be sent once payment is recieved.
We offer the following membership categories, with benefit and fees shown below:
1. Full Adult Club Membership
2. Adult Player
3. Adult Fixtures (minimum to qualify for Tennis Australia sanctioned competition play)
4 Junior Player
Fees and benefits;
Family $220 - Playing subscription for 2 adults and up to 3 Children under 16 - Discounted court rates - Tennis Queensland Registration and Insurance
Adult Player/Adult Club* $110 - single adult - Discounted court hire rates - Tennis Queensland Registration and Insurance
Junior $55 - Discounted court hire rates - Tennis Queensland Registration and Insurance
Adult Fixtures Only $70 - Tennis Queensland Registration and Insurance for affiliated competitions
*Only Adult Club members have voting rights on Club matters. An individual must first have been an Adult Playing Member for one year in order to qualify for nomination as a Full Adult Club member.
Court Hire/Play programme rates & conditions for Members from 1 March 2022;
1. $2 per session discount on all club internal social/comp play programs
2. Member playing with member(s)...... $5/hr
3. Member playing with guest(s) ...........$10/hour
4. Courts must be booked by calling or texting Paul on 0431950758 (until the online self serve booking is live.....)
5. Members may book only one court at a time unless by special arrangement.
6. Access to courts is via a Members KeySafe holding a key for all courts and a key for the clubhouse.
7. Court time must be paid for, and courts must be locked on completion of play.
8. By agreeing to membership players agree to be bound by Tennis Australias code of conduct for players.
9. The Club reserves the right to terminate a players membership if any of these conditions are not adided.
Ballinger Park Tennis Club Inc. has public liability insurance through Sportscover Australia Pty Ltd, to the amount of $20,000,000..